Our 135 Boxers will be discontinued and replaced by a new product late January 2021.
Made from our lightweight merino wool fabric, which is almost too luxurious for underwear.
Designed without annoying care labels and equipped with a new, high quality elastic band (made in Denmark), this new edition of our boxers is definitely our most comfortable ones to date.
Naturally temperature regulating & moisture absorbing.
- Generation 3 boxers. Improved & even more comfortable fit.
- Semi-tight fit, we suggest you go with your normal size.
- Machine washable at 60°C (140°F).
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Try and wear for 30 days.
- Free standard shipping, when signed up for updates.
- Express shipping available.
- Free returns.
- 25% Danish VAT is substracted for non-EU orders
|Size||Width (cm)||Jeans (inch)|
Our lightest fabric, knitted in Denmark from compact spun Italian yarn. The fabric feels light and airy on the body, have excellent breathability and temperature regulation.
- 100% superfine merino wool
- Fabric weight: 135g/m²
- Micron: 17,5
- Yarn: 60/1 compact spun
- Mulesing free
- No harmful substances:
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex© 25739-6535/DTI
- Easy wash
- Knitted in Denmark
ALWAYS LOCAL PRODUCTION
How our clothes are manufactured and under what conditions is important to us. Our textiles are manufactured in Denmark and our production, from packaging to labels in clothing, takes place in Europe. The fabrics are Oeko-tex certified, guaranteeing that no harmful substances have been used. Our merino wool is mulesing-free.
Merino wool breaks down bacteria and keeps you odor free for days or weeks. It is good for the environment and practical in everyday life.
WEAR WOOL ALL-YEAR
Merino wool is naturally temperature regulating and surprisingly comfortable all year round.
When we develop our clothes, versatility is always on the mind. Our goal is to make clothes you want to wear more, for everything from sports, work and travel.