LOOW is a Danish clothing brand, specialized in making merino wool garments of the highest quality. Through vast knowledge, a personal approach and attention to detail, we aim to make the best products on the market. LOOW was founded in 2015 by Anders Lorentzen, a former Special Operation Forces operator, and conceived on his hands-on learnings through seven years in the unit (Jægerkorpset).
LOOW represents a unique approach to clothes making. One that doesn’t pay attention to a fast-paced fashion industry, but instead focus solely on quality, durability and versatility, and the idea that we are supposed to depend on and demand more from what we wear.
Our clothing are constantly developed and improved by input from our users. In our aim to make the best clothing, we are taking no shortcuts and never seek the obvious solution.
We manufacture everything locally and ship all orders directly to you, cutting away middlemen.
THE ESSENCE OF LOOW
1. Inspired by technicalclothing and gear We bring performance, versatility and comfort to your daily wardrobe, using our experience from the Army Special Operation Forces. (Jægerkorpset).
2. Intense productdevelopment and optimization Our customers take a big part in the development to ensure that our clothing meet their high demands. Our products are under constant improvement. Join our Facebook groups
3. Better fabrics We use the best available fabrics and yarns. Most of our products are made from 100% super soft merino wool. It is expensive, but for us it is the only material that gives the performance and comfort we want.
4. Local production We believe good clothing make you feel good on the inside as well. We use local manufactures for everything we do, to ensure the working conditions are reasonable. Further more it gives us a high flexibility and ensures rapid product development and improvement.
5. Online only Manufacturing clothing like this is expensive. We are only able to offer the product at the prices you see on our site, because we sell online only. Cutting away middlemen and retail shops halves the sales price.