COVID-19 prevention policy
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our priority during these challenging times continues to be the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and community.
Procedures at our warehouse
At our warehouse, where all orders are handled, packed and shipped. The staff take all precautions to secure the spread of COVID-19:
- To the extent possible they work with gloves.
- Mask or visor is used.
- There is disinfecting alcohol at all entrances & exits, packing tables and computers.
- There is no access to the warehouse for any other people than staff.
- All meetings are held online or by phone.
- The terminal and warehouse are divided into teams. If one person from a team gets infected, other teams will be able to step in.
Receiving an order
We ship alle orders in paper bags. Coronavirus only survive for up 3 hours on paper, but we still recommend using gloves when opening parcels and discarding them afterwards.
For COVID-19 prevention precautions from our shipping providers, please refer to:
We offer Home Delivery to most countries.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org