The unique Airknit fabric is formal, highly breathable and extremely comfortable.
On warm days, when worn alone, air flows freely through the fabric, keeping you cold.
On colder days, when combined with a windbreaker or top-layer, the structure of the fabric will trap more air, and provide a high level of insulation.
- The fabric is 4-way stretch, making is more flexible than our 135/220 fabrics.
- Dry on a hanger to maintain the length of the T-shirt.
Andreas is 185cm/85kg and is wearing a size Large.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Try and wear for 30 days.
- Free standard shipping, when signed up for updates.
- Express shipping available.
- Free returns.
- 25% Danish VAT is substracted for non-EU orders
|Size||Your weight (metric)||US/UK||Your weight (imp.)|
|S||65-72 kg||14.5||143-158 lbs|
|M||73-79 kg||15||160-174 lbs|
|L||80-87 kg||16||176-192 lbs|
|XL||88-94 kg||17||194-207 lbs|
|XXL||95-110 kg||18||209-242 lbs|
- 100% superfine merino wool
- Fabric weight: 170g/m²
- Micron: 17,5
- Mulesing free
- No harmful substances:
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex© 25739-6535/DTI
- Easy wash
- Knitted in Denmark
ALWAYS LOCAL PRODUCTION
How our clothes are manufactured and under what conditions is important to us. Our textiles are manufactured in Denmark and our production, from packaging to labels in clothing, takes place in Europe. The fabrics are Oeko-tex certified, guaranteeing that no harmful substances have been used. Our merino wool is mulesing-free.
Merino wool breaks down bacteria and keeps you odor free for days or weeks. It is good for the environment and practical in everyday life.
WEAR WOOL ALL-YEAR
Merino wool is naturally temperature regulating and surprisingly comfortable all year round.
When we develop our clothes, versatility is always on the mind. Our goal is to make clothes you want to wear more, for everything from sports, work and travel.