A comfortable, low, durable, no-smell merino sock. Designed for sports and daily use.
- Low shaft and narrow cuff with elastane
- Merino mesh on the upper side, for increased ventilation
- Nylon reinforcements on heel and toe
- Compression band around the foot, for a firm fit
- 60% merino, 37% nylon, 3% elastane
- Standard 100 by Oeko-tex: 25739-6535/DTI
The percentage of merino wool is slightly lower than our other socks, as shafts are shorter, everything on the heel and toe is made in 100% merino wool.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Try and wear for 30 days.
- Free standard shipping, when signed up for updates.
- Express shipping available.
- Free returns.
- 25% Danish VAT is substracted for non-EU orders
- 60% Wool, 37% Nylon, 3% Elasthan
- No harmful substances:
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex© 25739-6535/DTI
- Easy wash
- Machine washable, won't shrink or fade.
- Thin & light, keeps your feet comfortable indoors
ALWAYS LOCAL PRODUCTION
How our clothes are manufactured and under what conditions is important to us. Our textiles are manufactured in Denmark and our production, from packaging to labels in clothing, takes place in Europe. The fabrics are Oeko-tex certified, guaranteeing that no harmful substances have been used. Our merino wool is mulesing-free.
Merino wool breaks down bacteria and keeps you odor free for days or weeks. It is good for the environment and practical in everyday life.
WEAR WOOL ALL-YEAR
Merino wool is naturally temperature regulating and surprisingly comfortable all year round.
When we develop our clothes, versatility is always on the mind. Our goal is to make clothes you want to wear more, for everything from sports, work and travel.